A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Friday, January 25, 2008

More finished frou frou for babies

I've finished another jacket! Here it is as a shell:

Here is the applicque I added to the front left (see what I did there? Tricky girl! It's all subtle and stuff):

And here's the button shot:

I played around with some different ideas for the applique but this was a little too Huffer to go on with:

So, that's two down. Only...well, I haven't decided how many I need so I don't know how many there are to go. Oops. Should really have considered that. How about 8 in total? Yeah, let's go with that.

2 comments:

Martha Craig said...

You must bring some stuff into the shop! They're so foxy.

Megan Rose said...

Shucks, thanks Martha. Once I have my stuff all together, I'll be knocking on your door!