A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another one bites the frou frou

Yay! Another one finished.

This is definitely an example of more is more - mmmm, yum!

I'm working on the two vintage jackets now. I've got some plans for those that are a bit different from what I've done so far, so I'm still figuring out how to make them. Last time I went out on a limb, there were disastrous results... yeah, sorry about that Nigel... but it all worked out in the end. So I'm going to do it again!

2 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Oooer verra girlie!

So, you go a list of who you are going to attack with these jackets?

I walk past Juniper every day and could totally see your jackets in there!

Oh, and I think one of the mums at creche either works at or owns Juniper so I will do some stalking for you.

Hey - wanna do coffee some time? Your blog/comments have intrigued me somewhat so now I wanna meet the fabulous Megan Rose! (oh and the gorgy Remy)

Megan Rose said...

Oooo, yes a coffee sounds fab! Drop me a line at glenbervierose[at]gmail[dot]com and we can get it organised. Gosh, excitement!

Yes please, I'd be grateful for any stalking you could do. I've got my brother stalking his designer friends too. Post-baby I have no shame, no shame at all, and it's really working for me. If only I'd been more like this when I was younger...