1. I can write anything I want on my blog and not get fired.
2. When people ask if I'm free for coffee the answer is always Yes, Yes, Yes.
3. Sick days are just like all other days... just with more, um, sickness.
4. It's almost impossible for me to put on weight because I can't afford the junk food required.
5. I get to watch my beautiful boy growing and learning everyday. Awwww.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
For a while there, I wasn't sure I'd get out of this alive. Things went from bad to worse, and then worse than worse.
All of that has changed. I'm so happy. I have a beautiful son, I'm dating a gorgeous man, and I have the dearest, sweetest, most patient friends and family. I'm a very lucky girl.
I'm so ridiculously happy that I can barely stand my own company.
In upcoming posts:
- Remy is about to turn 3.
- Turning a 5 buck jacket into a million dollars.
- Small town life.
at 5:57 PM