A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blue frou frou

Oh, how blue I feel today.

Remy has a virus and is all out of sorts.

I watched Prozac Nation. It was good but grim.

I made an appointment with the vet to talk about getting our cat put down.

I still haven't finished my sample jackets.

The house is an utter tip.

But, the day is getting better because my darling Jules, after a 12 hour working day, has nipped out to the shops to buy me chocolate biscuits.

2 comments:

Phil said...

(((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Awww - hope the chocolate works.

I felt grim on Monday - PMT, sick children at home, house a hovel, raining all day, no-one loves me - you know how it goes.

But it passed and today my house is still a hovel, my children are coughing like dogs but somehow everything seems OK.

It'll be the same for you. Bet you want to hit me now! I always do when someone says something like that when I feel blue!!!