A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Frou frou in the middle of the night

Well, that's an unintentionally suggestive title for this post.

Remy has been up and adam since 5am. In this house, that's the middle of the night. Perhaps he's just terribly excited about the day ahead? Perhaps he knows something's going to happen (that his parents don't know about yet)?

My brother Robbie has bought a car. It's a 1973 Saab something-95-blah-blah-blah-L-something-or-other and it's wonderfully frou frou (he'll kill me for saying that but I don't care. Nope, not a bit. I'm not scared of him).

I got to go for a ride in it last night - fun! It was like riding on four enormous marshmallows. And men between the ages of about 20 to 40 couldn't help but stare when we drove past. A guy in Haitaitai was almost hit by a car on the other side of a pedestrian crossing because he was checking out Robbie's car!

We had to stop off at Robbie's place, and while he ran in to pick up some stuff, I sat in the car outside. A incredibly hot man walked down the street toward to car and smiled at me. He kept smiling at me so I smiled back. I was feeling a bit self conscience so I turned to look down the street, he walked passed the car, then looked back at me. Crikey. I started to blush. Then I realised that he was smiling at the BLERDY CAR, not me.

No comments: