A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanks Nana

Ahhhh. The house is clean(ish) and tidy(ish) again.

In the blitz, I cleaned my sewing room. As geeky as this sounds, this is a job I love doing. I always uncover things I'd forgotten about. This time I rediscovered a bunch of patterns from my grandmother and two of my great-grandmothers.

There is a big pile of patterns, and I know I'm very lucky to have them, but there are only a few things I'd actually make (well, that I could actually make). I'd like to attempt one of these dresses during the summer:






Now all I need to do is decide what dress, get a whole lot of stunning fabric, find loadsa time and patience. It will happen!

No comments: