A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

One of my favourite things



I love this hoodie! It's one of my favourites so far for a number of reasons. The green spotted outer is original Clydella. I picked this up from the most magnificent second-hand shop ever (location never to be disclosed). I got the gorgeous vintage glass buttons there too.



The inner is material from my mum. She bought this in the 80s intending to make herself a skirt; in fact, the skirt was cut out. It was such a close call with this material - I think I had about 2 square inches left once I'd cut out the pattern.



The plan is to have it on sale at Craft2.0 but I just don't know if I can part with it. We'll see.

No comments: