A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Frou frou gone sad.

I'm feeling tired and old and a bit fragile today. This endless broken sleep is taking a toll, so much so that I'm wondering if I'm going to get everything done.

I've been approached by a government department to come and work for them. Actually, they've contacted me a number of times, the first time being when Remy was only 6 weeks old!

I know that the hours would be part-time, and the money would be a welcome relief from relying on one income alone, but just the thought of returning to paid, in-an-office work makes me feel extra tired, even though it wouldn't be until after Christmas when, hopefully, Remy would be sleeping for longer stretches. And I'm not sure what it would mean for my brand-new, truly-my-passion business.

Maybe this is the time to decide if I'm completely and utterly all-in with van Rose? Or perhaps I can do both policy and van Rose? Hrrrmmmm. Maybe today is the day I have an afternoon sleep and decide not to decide anything...

1 comment:

Martha Craig said...

It is none of my business, of course, but I recommend staying away from work as long as you can possibly manage! Once you're back on the treadmill it is bloody hard to get off again. We decided to be broke for the last 5 years, and we're pretty happy...