A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Trousers: Take Two

The second draft of the pattern - where I widened the legs and made a few other tweeks - resulted in an annoying little problem where the gusset meets the inner legs.
 


I redrafted the pattern and thought and thought about the problem. In the end the answer was so simple - I needed to sew the legs with the seam of the gusset facing up. Duh.
 


Right now Remy is trying his level best not to go to sleep, so it's not really the best time to try the trousers on him. Pity really. I feel like I'm on a roll.

PS Sorry about slightly out-of-focus photos. My camera is playing up. Growl.

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Same same! Twins again! Even if it is over bad sewing. Well, atleast, not thinking things through.

Love the fabric and can't wait to see how they turn out... on the model, that is.

xo