A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hairtastic. Now, where's the sewing at?

Thanks for all the super sweet comments on my new hair cut. One thing I never expected was that first thing in the morning I would look like I'd copied my haircut from this man. Jules is a lucky, lucky guy.

I have loads of sewing on the go - there's all my stuff for Craft2.0 and special little presents for some baby friends - but no time to do it in. It's frustrating having all these fun ideas for projects and not being able to do them. I have the fondest memories of being able to whip up something to wear in just a few hours, spending night after night teaching myself crewel embroidery, the luxury of procrastination... but, eh, what's a girl to do but try and fit in just a little sewing everyday and hope like hell there's enough produced to fill a table at Craft2.0 at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I nearly choked when I clicked the imdb link.
I had a stall at the last craft 2.0 but decided it wasn't for me this time, I'm starting to regret it now!