A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Monday, December 31, 2007

A new and more frou frou year

Good morning! I'm totally jacked up on sugar thanks to starting the day with pudding and Jules's chocolate chip biscuits. Yum! And I feel like I could take on the world.

I thought I'd have a few new year resolutions this morning but so far nada. I'll keep trying though. I'm sure it'll be fun to look back on this this time next year. What are yours? Please forgive me if I steal the good ones for myself...

Today is Jules and my anniversary. Even though we'll never be able to tell our children the true story of how we met (it's far, far too grubby), at least it's an easy date to remember. Unlike my birthday as it turns out - all this time and Jules still can't remember it. Not that I'm particularly bothered. At least he knows it's in autumn.

I'll be 30 this year. Blimey. It all goes by so fast.

We plan on moving to the South Island this year too. Yay! We're finally moving to the country! Hopefully in the next month or so but we'll have to see how things go with job offers and the like.

And now a medley of photos from Christmas day.











No comments: