A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

For frou frou's sake!

You know how I mentioned that my parents have the slowest internet connection in the world? Well I just lost 30 minutes of my life waiting for this page to load... so there probably won't be any more posting until I get back to Wellington.

Mum and I popped into Timaru today and I jumped on the chance to go to one of the many charity shops. I picked up 36 (!) vintage patterns and a big jar of buttons for the princely sum of $4.60. I quite fancy spreading all the patterns and buttons out on the floor and rolling around in them.

Ahem.

Anyway.

We're back to town on Friday the 14th. There will be tales and stories aplenty then.

No comments: