A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Frou frou takes the country by storm


Remy and I are heading to my parents' farm - or 'lifestyle block' as they insist on calling the smaller farm they've retired to - tomorrow for ten days rest and relaxation.

It's a pretty impromptu visit. I only decided to go this morning and booked the tickets at lunchtime.

My parents have the slowest internet connection in the world (I wish this was an exaggeration), so there might be a little less posting and a little more cussing. There will still be plenty of sewing though - I'm taking it all with me.


My parents have chooks. I'm looking forward to wandering out the door to collect the still-warm eggs in the morning. Ahh, now that's living.

No comments: