A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Barry Newsdesk is THE news.

Barry Newsdesk is a Citizen Journalist. He was made redundant at the start of the year and decided to use his powers for good by starting his blog.

The interwebs being what they are, you have to take people at face value but you also have to keep in mind that they may actually be pretending to be an entirely different person. So at the risk of offending him, and I really hope I don't because he's a top bloke, I have to say that I can't work out if Barry Newsdesk is an utter genius or someone who had a minor head injury as a child.

Decide for yourself when you pop by his blog. Best post so far has to be one of his latest: Crazy Crazy Crazy Night. Read it and laugh. Or weep. Or maybe do a little of both.

2 comments:

Mr London Street said...

I couldn't agree more. It genuinely saddens me that there are some awful, awful blogs out there with hundreds of followers and Barry doesn't have anywhere near the readership he deserves.

Special K said...

I'm going with the 'minor head injury' theory. If he didn't have one before, after that night out I'm guessing he has one now.