A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Monday, May 11, 2009

To the Fairies


This note totally cracks me up.

It says:
Dear Fairies,
I lost my second tooth.
Can you find it for you to keep.
Put some money beside my bed.
Megan.

I can remember the situation vividly. I had just lost my tooth - I use the term 'lost' very loosely as there was definitely some coercion involved in getting the tooth out of my head - and it was a bit messy. So I took it to the bathroom and was using my toothbrush to clean it when it went down the plughole. Disaster!

How could the Fairies know that I had really, truly lost a tooth without there being any evidence whatsoever? The only solution? Write an affidavit, sign it, and put it under my pillow instead of the tooth.

My favourite part is "Put some money beside my bed". Yeah Fairies. Hand over the cash already!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is hilarious!!
Is this a note you wrote?
So funny...I found drawings I did 20 years ago when I was 12...amazing to go back in time.