A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Aprons: Let them make housework fun for you.

I've had a wild time of late in one of my very favourite op shops in Oamaru. No, of course I'm not going to tell you which shop. I look much kinder than I really am.

I stumbled upon a treasure-trove of aprons this week. I always think there is nothing that makes housework more fun than a cute little vintage apron.

And you guys are in luck! Because I have what could now be considered an extensive collection (or, if you like, the kind of problem with thrifting that will one day result in my neighbours calling the Council to perform an intervention on the wild-eyed lady across the way) I've forced myself to put a few things on TradeMe.

You'll find them here.

No comments: