A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Friday, April 10, 2009

The universe told me to. That's why.

I love this time of year. All chilly but sometimes gloriously sunny and not so dark that I feel like hiding under the duvet for the rest of my life.

And, I don't know why, but Autumn is my time of year for sorting out my goals and my life in general. I feel positive, uplifted and like I can do anything.

So, after seeing the words "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" twice in one sitting in front of the laptop, I have determined that my winter is best spent watching every single episode of Buffy ever made.

How will you be spending your winter?

1 comment:

Martha Craig said...

I admire your commitment, you're an inspiration.

I'll be spending winter trying to decide on whether to get carpet or not. Wish me luck.