A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Suffering for my art

I watch too much TV. Specifically, I watch faaaaaaaaar too much 'reality' TV. I just don't know why I do this to myself.

Watching this crap gets me sooooo freaking mad. The people, oh lord, the people. The people drive me crazy.

Like, right now, I'm watching Bridezillas. (I know. Once again, why on earth do I subject myself to this rot?). There is a woman on here who refers to herself in the third person. She also calls herself a queen. Not in that fun Oooo-look-at-me-I'm-a-flighty-fun-drama-queen way; she calls herself a queen because she believes she deserves to be treated like royalty. Why? Because she says so.

Too much. Just too, too much.

So why do I watch it? Is there some lovely chemical reaction in my brain? Am I relieved to find that there are people far harder to live with than myself?

Let's have some quiet time and try and forget about this.

No comments: