A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blue circle dress

 


I love this pattern. For the life of me I can't think of where it's from... Maybe my nana's stash? Anyway, it's a very, very simple pattern that even I can't mess up, even with all the adjustments I need to make for my height, sway back, boobs... I shan't go on.

This is the fabric I'm going to use. It's vintage fabric from a lovely little shop in Timaru.
 


There will be more photos to follow. While I'm nervous that there will be a repeat of the dreaded sack dress, I figure that my blog can't be a place where I only show what works. Where would be the fun in that?

1 comment:

Look Left Karen said...

Fabulous dress I love it! Being a pedantic girl I would recommend scrapping the CF seam on the dress or the pattern on your fabric will look too chopped up...or alternatively you simply must match the circles...yes you just simply must!