A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3 Paragraphs including 7 poems. Yes, I'm feeling cryptic tonight.

Whew! It's been a busy old day today. We popped down to Dunedin to have cuddles with Aurie, the son of some of our best Wellington friends. He was so little and cute, I had to stop myself from eating him.

I also managed to get to 7 Poems, an exhibition of Colin McCahon at the Dunedin Public Art Gallery. Wonderful!

As of tomorrow morning, I'm going to be looking after The Frog Prince while Dagmar, the owner, is in Europe. Wooohhooo! All the fun of being surrounded by pretty, pretty things all day and pretending I own a shop without the responsibility of paying the bills. This means you can expect me to up-sell myself by using words like 'embedded' when I am slacking off and posting from the shop. Actually, I should find out if Dagmar reads my blog...

No comments: