A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photo swap

Megan, over at the Scent of Water, is holding a photo swap and I'm taking part. Fun!

The theme is 'simplicity' and this is the image I sent to my gal:


I saw the roll of twine and started thinking of "my favourite things" from The Sound of Music, and the blue satin sashes and the brown paper packages tied up with string, and walah! A photo was born.

I sent the tiniest little print of the photo. I wanted it to be like a keepsake, you know, like the pebble kept in a drawer, like the dried flower in a book. A simple item that warms the heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i received your lovely photo earlier this week! it's currently residing on my inspiration windowsill (i don't have a board) and it is just right as i practice an array of fiber arts...knitting, spinning, weaving.

i might tuck it into a book of poetry sometime later. :)