A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I know there have been quite a few links lately and not a whole lotta crafting buuuuuuuuuut, well, you know how it is. You go have a baby and all of a sudden you have no time. And when you do have time all you want to do is sit down and have a cup of tea and stare into space.

So here's another link. I'm considering getting rid of my Facebook account for this.

Oh yeah. And I forgot to say when I was going to do the draw for my 100 posts. I think we'll try and attempt it tomorrow. I'll see if Remy fancies it in the morning.

2 comments:

bettyninja said...

I just realized how much I love your blog description. Living in the 50's sounds perfect. That link was very funny. I'll definately be spreading that one around to some of my friends.

Nikki (Mother of the Devil Child) said...

I can't open the link! Argh. Has facebook found it and destroyed the site out of rage? Or has my work figured out how much time I waste online and started blocking sites? Ahhhh!

Will try it at home.