A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hold the phones people, she got off the couch

This time I can honestly say that there has been no news because I HAVE BEEN DOING STUFF PEOPLE. That's right, STUFF.

I'm about half-way through a little 50s dress that I plan on wearing to the hen's night I'm going to next Wednesday. I'm cautiously optimistic that it will work out. It has a cute, fitted bodice, quite wide straps, and a full skirt with box pleats. I'm using black and white striped fabric that my darling Aunty Karen gave me.

You may be asking why am I wasting all your precious time and ruining your eyes by filling this page with words when I could just post a photo and be done. It's because the broadband has run out. Again.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I think one of our neighbours is stealing it, and even paranoid people are right sometimes you know.

No comments: