A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hullo daaaaaarling

 

I've made a few alterations to the bird decoration. Let's call it evolution.

I was distractedly cutting material for the new birds and then I found more scraps to use so I cut those out. And then there were the scraps in the cupboard I hadn't opened for ages, so I cut out some more...

I now have 50 of these birds.

50 one-of-a-kind, handmade birds.

If they don't sell, I'm going to make a short film about one woman's decent into bird decoration induced insanity. It will be called "A film starring me".

3 comments:

Look Left Karen said...

You are a busy beaver. I have been having a strangely-similar-maddening-time making a gazillion miniature Xmas tree Christmas decorations (how ridiculous) I am over it now! Stupid bloody things.

Rose's Blog said...

Hello I would like invite you to add your blog to Blog Links. You have a realy nice Blog, show it. I am not a blogger but what is the purpose of having a blog if nobody see's it?

Add Blog Links to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends.
Blog Links: is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.(Click Here) to enter your link and view Here is just one of the Bolg Sites that Blog Links list is on(Serendipity is Sweet)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Well those birdies are really cute. Now...what are you going to do with all of those birdies? =) You could sell em, they are really cute.