There are things that I am neither physiologically nor psychologically equipped for. This (extensive) list includes:
10. Joining the army. For a start, I hear that yelling back at those blokes who get all up in your business is a no no.
9. Attending events where no alcohol is served.
6. Pest Control.
5. The Olympics. But I swear to god the minute I find a sport that requires absolutely no effort, skill or talent, I'm in there.
3. Having the volume on the telly set to an uneven number. What? Of course this is normal. Well, within the bounds of normal. At least I'm not as bad as the flatmate I once had who could only watch the channels that were on prime numbers.
2. Poker face.
1. Finding a cockroach in the iron. See photo for revolting evidence of what happened at my house today: