A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Honest Lying

I was driving home from Christchurch tonight when I started to wonder what my world would be like if I started speaking my mind.

And I mean actually telling people what I really think all the time. Not just with Jules, but with everyone.

I want to find out what would happen. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm starting first thing tomorrow, and I'm going to do it for a month. To make sure that I actually stick to it, I'm going to write about it in a blog - not this one because it would be too easy for me to blather on about everything else and forget about my experiment - but over here at Honest Lying.

Come and have a look. If you like, you could even stay to see what happens...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh dear ... this new resolution didn't have anything to do with our rendezvous in christchurch, did it?

Anonymous said...

Intriguing!

Kathleen said...

Intriguing indeed!! You're a brave lady...looking forward to reading about what happens next.