A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Tra la la in the garden

One of the reasons we moved to the country was to have room for a lovely, big veggie garden, and over the past few days (with the help of my parents), I've dug a huge patch all ready for veggies, herbs and edible flowers. I've been online looking for gorgeous heirloom seed varieties and I've pretty much been talking non-stop about the garden. I was even in the garden today when it was bloody well SNOWING.

The patch is pretty big. I got a bit carried away... so it's definitely a two-person job to sow and maintain.

I love Jules all the way through to my bones. I really do. But there are some things I wish I'd known about him before we packed up our whole lives and moved down here.

Like, I wish I'd known earlier that he doesn't like dirt. Doesn't like touching it, doesn't like that I touch it, doesn't like the fact that the vegetables he eats once touched it. That's right; the man can't stand DIRT.

No comments: