A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hel yes

I don't know where I got the link for Hel Looks from, but by god I love it. The site is about celebrating people who have their own distinctive style, those who don't slavishly follow the latest trends. While I'll always have more admiration for people who branch out a little with their style than those who need Cleo to tell them what shoes to buy,I still like to play a game I call Hel Yes and Hel No. For example:

Hel Yes:

Hel No:

Go ahead, play too. It's jolly good fun.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I had a lot of fun playing your game at this site. Thanks for the link. I do try to be open to new ideas so I enjoyed looking for creative combinations of styles and color. I enjoy reading your blog because your lifestyle and location is so different than mine. Your little boy is so cute. Warning they grow up so fast. Mine are 13 and 16.