A place where lazy bloggers can come and feel better about themselves. The rest of you are welcome too.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yusss!

I got all 6 ornaments for the swap in the post today - wohoo!

For a moment there, I thought I might have to email everyone in my group and tell them how hopeless my life is right now and how stupid I was to agree to the swap, but NO! I did it!

Photos to follow - I can't upload them until Monday. We've run out of broadband allowance because someone* watched far too many episodes of The Office and Dexter over here.

Other news in this 'disasters that happened this week' section of my blog, the MySky remote broke. Nooooooo!

But in good news, we're off to the Strawberry Fare tomorrow.

*yeah, yeah, that someone was me but I'm still cranky about it. Is there no way I can make it someone else's fault?

No comments: